Thursday, November 3, 2011

Breakfast Nook

Breakfast nooks (as I like to call them) are no doubt one of my favorite spots in a house.  They are 


cozy, intimate, and typically the location where you start and finish your day.  Preferably, in my 


opinion, they are located in the kitchen, where inevitably most of the action takes place.  And ideally


you would also have a log burning on the fire right next to it, an upholstered settee with a blanket, fresh 


flowers on the table, and so on!





t









t





I am getting a little ahead of myself by posting these pictures (below) of our breakfast nook because we haven't finished moving everything where it belongs, completely decided on the chairs, and I only used my camera phone, but you get the gist of what we are working on!


The table (from CH Whitney) is a French wine tasting table and the chairs we like, but are still deciding on.  One of the best parts... the working fireplace for chilly mornings. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment