Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May (so far)!

As soon as we got back from France (which I will be posting next...) we had our annual Landmark's Derby Party, two birthdays, and Cinco de Mayo to celebrate.  Fortunately, they all fell on the same day so we were able to celebrate with a bang!  
There's birthday boy Number 1 in the sombrero... 
Then we stopped by the Cobb's to pick up Birthday Boy Number 2.

What do you know, Brent volunteered to bar tend one of the shifts.
Lauren, my Thomasville running partner did an amazing job decorating for the event!
Then before we know it, time to hop back into the Limo!
Meanwhile, at the casa, the roses are in full bloom.  I must admit, I've never been a huge fan of roses because they are somewhat "old lady", but I love seeing the peeping over the boxwood hedge.  They are the first thing to greet me when I get home!
We also had fun babysitting Caroline the other night...
If she wasn't playing with Brent she was watching him pull weeds!
As I mentioned, next up is FRANCE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment