Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Some house pictures, as promised!

Here are a few house pictures.  I haven't posted many because we've had a lot going on.  As in, more than usual.  This Spring somewhat reminds me of Fall 2008 when we got married and a month later I opened Lavish.  Poor Brent has managed to stress himself out so much that he has the shingles.  Things have settled down a little and I remind Brent to sloooow dooown.  That's always easier for someone else to say.
Anyways, back to the house!  
The front shutters on the left are closed because for right now that is our bedroom and we don't have any drapes in the room.  Thank goodness for functional and working shutters!
I love the accent lights below:
The buildings in the back are a garage, mother-in-law suite, and future pool house.  The oak tree is home to pesky crows that Brent is about to take care of!
There was a pretty, but rotten pergola on the back porch that Daddy and Brent took down right after we moved in.  We were able to salvage the columns.
The living room (below).  Our furniture actually coordinates nicely in this house! Do you see Curtis peeping around the corner?  He's like the 'Where's Waldo' in half my pictures!
We put our bistro table and chairs in the sunroom for now:
I just planted our blueberry bush from John and Irene and put it on the patio.  Right after we planted it Brent asked, "Is it a little weird to have a planted blueberry bush?"  Oh well!  We also planted some herbs and dahlia's.  




I thought this ecard was funny!  I kind of have a problem with plants, indoor and outdoor, but I am 


trying my hardest to water my bulbs and seedlings.

After work today Brent Runyon is bringing our Landmarks plaque for the front of the house.  It will be named the Hansell & Celia M. Watt House, 1926.

1 comment: